| .: The Harry Potter Rumour Mill :.|
This editorial contains spoilers for Book Six. Those looking to read The Half-Blood Prince with pure and innocent eyes may not want to read on.
Inspired by the recent Half-Blood Prince "Death Rumour", this editorial is going to focus on some of the rumours of the past. Just for fun, I have compiled the categorized list below using information from www.jkrowling.com, my memory, and various fan sites. I must also give an amount of credit specifically to www.harrypotterrumors.net, a site mainly devoted to Harry Potter rumours- hence the name. I spent some time reading their extensive list and had fun doing it.
Some of what you see below was almost believable, some of it is obscure, and some of it is nothing short of ridiculous. I�ve tried to stay away from theories and only list the rumours that have been officially debunked. In some cases, I simply couldn�t resist.
- Book Six is called 'Harry Potter and the Toenail of Icklib�gg'
- Book Six is called 'Harry Potter and the Pillar of Storg�'
- Book Six is called 'Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch'
- Book Six is called 'Harry Potter and the Mountain of Fantasy'
- Book Seven is called 'Harry Potter and the Fortress of Shadow'
- Book Seven is called 'Harry Potter and the Forest of Shadows'
- Book Seven is called 'Harry Potter and the Alchemists Cell'(this one hasn�t been shot down...yet)
- Book Seven is called 'Harry Potter and the Order of Merlin' (this one hasn�t been shot down...yet)
- Book Seven is called 'Harry Potter and the Pyramids of Furmat' (this one hasn�t been shot down...yet)
- Book Seven is called 'Harry Potter and the Chariots of Light ' (this one hasn�t been shot down...yet)
- Voldemort is Harry's real father.
- Professor Dumbledore is Harry's real grandfather.
- Neville Longbottom is Peter Pettigrew's son.
- Luna Lovegood is Snape's daughter.
- Remus Lupin has a twin.
- Once thought of as Ron's cousin, later a sinister character, someone by the name of Icicle will appear in Book Four.
- Lily Potter was once a Death Eater.
- Dumbledore is really Harry from the future.
- Crookshanks is an animagus.
- Mrs. Norris is an animagus. (Not yet debunked, just a personal favourite)
- Petunia Dursley is a squib.
- James Potter is actually Remus Lupin.
- The word "Other" in Trelawney�s prophecy refers to Neville.
- Harry and Malfoy become friends and team up to fight an evil force.
- Lily Potter is still alive.
- James Potter is still alive.
- Sirius will be back. He is not dead, just trapped in the veil.
- Hermione and Draco.
- Neville and Luna.
- Harry and Cho.
- Ron Weasley will die in Book Four.
- Harry will become an animagus.
- The Creevey brothers will be the new Gryffindor Beaters in Book Six.
- Book Six has a chapter entitled 'Lupin's Papers'.
- Nicolas Flamel will teach Potions at Hogwarts.
- Harry Potter will be the new Minister of Magic.
- The Order of the Phoenix communicates using chocolate frog cards.
Hope you enjoyed the compilation! Thanks for reading and as always, if you would like to comment, email me at email@example.com.
.: Back to Editorial Main Menu :.
- Disclaimer -
Please note that TheSnitch does not necessarily agree with the comments, opinions and issues conveyed by the staff members of the editorial team. Each article is copyrighted under TheSnitch 2001-2007, and no content may be copied or borrowed without written consent from the Administrator.