Welcome to .: The Snitch Harry Potter Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rant and Rave

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Andi

Andi

Live-Laugh-Love

• .:Forum Moderator:.
  • 8,338 posts
  • I am a:Witch
  • House:Ravenclaw
Facebook creeping is amazing y'all just sayin'

So hi my name is Andrea and its been a while since I fed my inner snitch obsession.

Rant: Yeah its summer, its hot and muggy and the fire over by alligator alley just makes it feel more like h#&ll down here.

Rant: Dad not doing to well. v. worried

Rant: Two years ago today on June 17, 2009 my brother passed away. I miss him like crazy still and hope he's having fun with Pac and Biggie :-D

It appears I only have rants... hmmm

Rave: Gonna make it a good weekend :)

P.s. if any spelling mistakes/grammar mistakes here... blame my Droid...

<3<3<3

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream
Edgar Allen Poe

McDiablo

McDiablo

.:Slurpee-a-holic:.

• .:Snitch Members:.
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts
Rave: Whoa, the Snitch got a makeover. Lookin' good!

Rave: It's summer, hooray!

Rant: I work all summer, booo!

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
  • I am a:Wizard
  • House:Gryffindor
From Baron Von Krogg,

Hello to all of you great Snitchers out there. Well its that time again,We're all getting ready for the
last part of Harry Potter. From What I've seen it looks Fantastic and I'm ready to sit and watch both
Harry Potter 7-1 and the Final 7-2. Now on to the important issues, The Rants and Raves,
Rave, Had my Evaluation Raise. Really feels good and in 6 more months I'll be at the 5 year mark and
I'll get my 5 year watch.
Rant,Not having the greatest weather around here. Some days cloudy and for a couple of days it
was really nice. Now its going to rain CATS & DOGS for a couple of Days. That Stinks
Rave, Working almost the full week. Feel really good about it.
Rant, Truck was in shop for almost a week. A Brand new Clutch was needed as the original had
some major issues.
Rant, Large ammount of monies going out for this month. Not Nice.
Rave, Maybe will get a chance to get in cousins pool on the 4th of July weekend.
Rave, So far everyone and everything are doing allright.

May everyone have a very safe and enjoyable week and then a very enjoyable and safe 4th of
July weekend.

LilyEvans1294

LilyEvans1294

.:Keeper:.

• PipPip
  • 344 posts
RAVE I WENT TO THE HARRY POTTER THEME PARK LIFE COMPLETE
Rave I saw deathly hallows at midnight :)
Rant its all over now :'(
Rant summer homework D:
A friend is someone who comes in when the whole world has gone out.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
From Baron Von Krogg,

Hello to all of our Snitch Family. Well so far its been Fantastic and things are moving in the
correct direction. Now here are my Rants and Raves since after 4th of July

Rant, Had to work 4th of July Weekend,Even on the 4th, However did get to see quite a few
different City's fireworks displays.
Rave, Theatre has been very busy ,All the new Blockbusters have come out and so far we've
done quite well.
Rant, Theatre did change out our gameroom. No longer does our Box Office have to hand out
change if one of the games goes down.
Rave, Our Harry Potter Marathon in the Theatre went very well, We sold out 24 Theatre's for
the Midnight showing,We did add two additional screens for the 3am showing .Some
of our Poor Assistant Managers didn't get home till after 6:35am.
Rave, I did get to see both HP-7-1 and 7-2. Our Theatre had a Double Feature of both of
the Films. It was great.
Rant, Some of the schools in my area are being demolished. But the nice thing about this
is that there are 5 new school buildings being built to replace the old ones.
Rave, Both of my Neices now married went to two of the schools being demolished, and
the new school buildings are almost completed.

May everyone have a very enjoyable remainder of the Summer season and don't forget that
most of the students will have the Labor Day Weekend off,and hopefully we'll still be able to
watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on the big screen.Have a good remainder of the
summer season.

B) =/ :)

Nymph

Nymph

.:Seeker:.

• PipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts
Hi everyone! :) it's been awhile I posted here last time, but here I am ))))

Well, this summer's going very interesting

RAVE:
I'm living at my parents all the summer and thus have a lot of attention and care for my baby and I have really more rest than I used to at my home

July, 15 I went to the theater to watch the last part of Harry Potter!!!! o@ It was really awesome! *dance*

And yesterday I attended my best friend's wedding :wub: She made a gorgeous bride. I had a full day off since morning till night, and had a good chat and dance with my friend's brother ;)

no rants huh? well, maybe one RANT: My niece is really unbearable :angry: I'm happy she's leaving soon (and she's happy of that too lol).

BohoButterfly

BohoButterfly

.:Towel Boy/Girl:.

• Pip
  • 4 posts
RAVE: Joining a HP forum- exciting!

RANT: Stupid uni not having the book I need for an assignment due in a COUPLE OF DAYS!

RAVE: Grape Fanta- never had it before! It's kinda groovey:)!

RANT: Feeling clueless about uni work. *scratches head* *contemplates jumping out the library window*

RAVE: SO far mananging to do ok at uni! So far! Hope I can keep on top of it!

xxBB

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
:rolleyes: :angry: From Baron Von Krogg,
Well hello to everyone and hopefully your November is going quite nicely, However the poor East Coast suffered a
major Snow Storm and also quite a bit of Rain. Really stinks. Well as for myself, Being somewhat retired really does
stink to no avail. I will be looking into a part or full time job to help with excess bills and other items that really
need to be taken care of. Well now here are all of my Rants and Raves from Quite a While,
Rant, Out looking for a real job, However something could come up very quickly
Rave, Theatre has been quite busy. Have been working some closing Shifts, This is a good sign that there
is a management position that might come availlable shortly.
Rave, Putting in some very nice hours , Even those Closing shifts have been quite nice
Rave, Truck now has some new tires, Went to a bone yard, That is a scrap auto yard and purchased two
new tires and rims for the truck. Very nice.
Rant, The Theatre took and completely scrapped all of the old 35mm film projectors . Then they cleaned
out the maintaince room of all of the old Metal Chairs and tables that we had for an outside patio
seating in our Studio Eats section. What a bummer.
Rant, Theatre also cleaned out the old concession area and back room storage space. They pitched everything
from Shake metal cups, all the way to out dated parts and no longer needed accessories.
Rave, Good possibility that a new employment possibility could be in my Future.
Rant, My cousin is going in very shortly for Knee Replacement. It was getting so bad that she needed assistance
in getting around the residence.
Rave, Love those overtime hours. Really do help in making the grade.
Rave, My puppy, Rockifeller , A pomerian is doing quite well, He,has somewhat gotten over my friend,Paul
Since Paul has been delivering puppy treats to him when he visits. He enjoy's those treats.
Rave, Big weekend comming up, The Twilight Series opens on the 18th and it looks like we will be
quite busy.
Well may everyone have a very enjoyable November , and also a very Happy Thanksgiving Day
on Thursday November 24th.

Sincerely, Baron Von Krogg, B)

LaLaLuna

LaLaLuna

Countess Devil Spawn

• 7,537 posts
RANT:: My old computer died.

RAVE:: Got a new computer, but still trying out the new stuff on it.

RAVE:: Christmas is soon. . .

RANT:: Has done no shopping yet. . .

RAVE:: But I have sent out holiday cards to Snitchers and family members :-)

IKWT!

Beginnings:The Great Purification~by Liliana Muddied Black Blood~by Nicola
My Fics
Riddle and Secrets ~ Coming Full Circle ~ Living Memories ~ The Sorting of Priorities
Luna's Loss ~ A Summer's Day ~ Who Would Have Thought ~ Wilted Flower ~ Spring in the Air

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
From Baron Von Krogg,
Well Hello to all of the Snitch members out there, Sorry for not posting more but with the Theatre
being as busy as it is I really don't have a large ammount time but now here are my Rants and Raves
from my last set of posts to almost the end of the year,

Rant, To La,La Luna, Sorry to read about your Laptop, One of the other Snitchers, SKH had her laptop
die,and she ordered a new one but it had to be returned also.
Rant, The truck needs a small ammount of work to be completed.
Rave, Unemployment moneys should start to show up shortly.
MAJOR RANT,We still do not have any SNOW to show for the month of December. This really stinks,
just as bad as some of the early mixes of Polyjuice Potion. We do need to have snow to kill
off most of the sickness bugs.
RAVE, One nice thing going on is that the Theatre is doing quite nicely and one of the nice items
is that I'm getting some very nice hours. Mostly they are evenings and up to 2:30am so some
long sleep in's in the morning.
Rave, My late sisters two neices are doing quite nicely and have called and wished me a Happy
Christmas already. However my late sisters oldest neices daughter wanted to go to work
with her Dad. Dad is a very good Chief in Grafton W.Va.
Rave, Trying to get the remainder of my Christmas Cards sent out,Before the end of this Week.

Rave, My puppy is currently asleep in his large sized Puppy Basket, However we will be headed
to the real big bed and get some real sleep.
Rave May all of the Snitchers out there have a very enjoyable and SAFE HAPPY CHRISTMAS
and then a Very Enjoyable New Year. Hopefully 2012 will be a very good year.

Extra Rant, May everyone have their Harry Potter Video or DVD collection purchased,Since they
have stated that on December 31st , All of the masters will disapear into the Vaults not
to be seen for a few dozen years.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE, That includes all moderators and our Beloved Head
Snitch Gary. Thanks for a very nice continued year.

Eilish

Eilish

A new day has come....

• PipPipPip
  • 2,800 posts
Rave: I couldn't keep myself from coming back on the 8th anniversary of my joining. I can't believe how much I've grown in this 8 years. I was a baby when I joined, well not a baby, I was 18 but when you are 26, eighteen seems like childhood.

Rave: Had a very nice Christmas Eve yesterday.

Rave: The Snitch was my first forum and home. Thank You. I will always be grateful for all the things this place gave me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY 2012!!!

Posted Image

From the tip of his wand burst the silver doe: She landed on the office floor, bounded once across the office, and soared out of the window. Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.

"After all this time?"

"Always" said Snape

..:History Repeats Itself:.. ..:Never Say Never:....:An Unrequited Love:..

Nymph

Nymph

.:Seeker:.

• PipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts
Hi and Merry Christmas to everyone! :D And happy Anniversary to you, Isa

Rave: My little son turned 1 year old at Christmas eve ^_^ we had a cake with one candle

Rave: New Year celebration is soon (for those who doesn't know - New Year in our country is celebrated as wide as Christmas in yours)

Rant: too little snow this year, hope it'll snow more soon

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
From Baron Von Krogg,

Well Hello to everyone and hopefully you've had a very Happy Christmas. Now comes the New Year's
eve and New Years Day Festivities. Now on to my Rants and Raves,

Rave, Went to Midnight Mass at my Church. The mass is always Fantastic but the Church Choir and musical
group have really gone downhill. The musical director needs to step down and get someone that has
a musical ear.

Rant, Not a single drop of snow for the Christmas Holiday. We really do need some snow for the January
and February seasons.

Rave, Did a very nice Christmas Cleanup,Received a very nice Outer Dress Coat, However I did have to
return it to get a larger size, Did get a larger stlye an better Manufacturer and the coat was still at
the same price as the original.

Rant, Did get another watch. I already have two newer watches,And this one I know I'll never
wear.

Rave, Well Today is Tuesday and it is starting to SNOW. CAN YOU SAY SNOW.

Rave, Well the Railroads have returned to normal, And listening to all of the traffic it has been
really busy.

Rave, Did receive two other Christmas Gifts, A very special Coffee Mug and a large bag of Special
Blend of Coffee. That will be quite nice for Breakfast. However I still have a half full container
of regular coffee. Willl need to find a empty container.

RAVE To Everybody, May everyone have a very safe and Enjoyable Remainder of the Holiday
Season. Happy Christmas and a Joyable New Year. :lol: :angry: :rolleyes: :) :) B)

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
From Baron Von Krogg,
Firstly Hello to everyone, Its been a while since we last wrote and the world has Changed. Now on to the Rants and Raves,
Rant, 2012 so far has been really different. Not doing a real lot of nothing.
Rave, Theatre has been really busy, And I've been working Quite a few Hours and Days and good Pay to go with it.
Rant ,a certain person is engauged to be remarried.
Rant, Say Circa,Circa,Whatever will be will be.
Rave, Talked to MJA this evening, He informed me that the Snitch has returned. Yeah.
Rave, Major photo shoot comming up, Steam on the Railroad right near my Residence.
Rave, Will be trying for a nice contest winner.

Rave, May everyone have a very enjoyable remainder of the summer and congrats to all of our British
friends and fellow snitchers. Your country was well displayed and congrats to all of your athletes

:) :nuts: B) :) :lol: :)

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
From Baron VonKrogg,

Well its that time again,Time to Rant and Rave,We,ll start off with both,

Rant, Well my Birthday passed and no one sent me a CHOCOLATE CAKE, What a bumm,
Rave, However did receive quite a few Calls and cards for my Birthday,
Rave, Heard rumor that minumum wage could go to $9.70 an hour . Boy would that
be very nice.
Rant, However this could happen next year,Early.
Rant, Steam special didn't make it through my Neighborhood. It took different Route
and went on a mid county trip. However it was slowed by trackwork and weather
Rain and it even took longer.
Rant, Starting to look for secondary Job.Anybody know of one,Need to make at least
$12 an hour to make it work correctly.
Rave, Labor Day weekend comming up shortly, Last time to use my cousins pool, Then
after that, CLOSED for the WINTER.
Rave, My Auto passed the Emissions Check, Still a big joke for Northeast Ohio. The
rest of the state doesn,t have it,But Northeast Ohio still does. EPA and E
check management big liars and crooks.

Final Rave, May everyone have a very safe and uneventful first term of school.
And Moms, Time to Relax after the youngun's are gone. :( :D :) :( :( :D :D

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
From Baron Von Krogg,

Well Hello to everyone and hopefully everyone had a very nice Vacation and now its time to return
to the books and studies, Well here are my Rants and Raves from The middle of August to now,
Rant, Theatre was very slow during August and the beginning of September. We cut hours and
even sent Management home. Thats Bad,
Rave, Did allright and received my Two year Emmissions sticker. Hopefully this stupid Emmissions
test wil dissapear.
Rant ,Still looking for some extra income. Anybody know of any openings in Northeast Ohio.
Rave, September almost over and everything is still going ok.
Rave, Former sisters Husband found out he has monies comming from an Insurance Policy his passed
parents had for him.
Rave, Train show season getting ready for for busy month of October. Will be attending at least
Three or four shows during the month.
Rave, Working on rebuilding the theatre's coat rack. It was broken during one of the promotions
that we had in Late August. Hopefully it should be done shortly.
Rave to everyone, May everyone have a very safe October and Halloween at the end of the month.
:angry: :D :angry: :) :) :) :D :D

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
From Baron Von Krogg,

Well Hello and Happy Beginning for the Second week of October. Well everything is going well
but here are the Rants and Raves so far,

Rave, My one group that I belong to just received a donation of a small Locomotive. Yea, I had
watched for years and now its on our museum property and operates correctly,
Rant, Theatre has been slow, We are very lucky that we've been getting 2 shifts per week.
It hasn't been really bad ,But more hours would really be in the making.
Rave, Just completed a very good Model Railroad Show. Our group did really well and made a nice
ammount of money. Now it will make our cash reserves a little bit better.
Rant, Boy those printer ink cartridges are really getting weak, I just bought one 4 weeks ago and
its already low,What a real bummer.
Rave, Will be getting ready for Halloween, As it comes in 2 1/2 weeks, We have already heard that
the Theatre will be having some kind of contest for costumes.
Rant, The tempatures have really dropped. We have already had temps in the 30's and a few nites
in the 40's.The main furnace has already been turned to the ON position.

May everyone have a very good October and may everyone have a very Safe and Enjoyable
Halloween. :) :ermm: =/ :) :D :pinch: o@

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
From Baron VonKrogg,
Well hello to all of our beloved snitchers out there. Its been a while since I did any Rants and
Raves so here they come They come from the very end of October to Current,Well Here Goes,
Rave, Halloween was nice in the Theatre, Had a very nice ammount of different Costumes,However
since we had rain and lousy weather,Not many Trick or Treaters out, However quite a few did visit
the Theatre,
Rave, Theatre did get very slow, Not a large ammount of Hours and not much of a good batch
of film showing,
Rant,One of our Snitchers motherinlaws passed away. So sad since his wife and then his parents
both passed on in slightly over one year.
Rave, Since the middle of November The Theatre has had a complete turnaround. We've been
very busy and the hours have been really nice. The new Bond Film is Super and the Twilight Film
has been busy,However the new film,Lincoln has been doing very well, Also the Life of Pi has had
a very good turnout.
Rave, Thanksgiving was really good . More than enough food to eat,Didn't even Nap,The New
Rowling novel A Casual Vacancy kept me reading.
Rave, We have been getting a small ammount of SNOW,Can you say SNOW.Maybe we'll have a
Merry HAPPY CHRISTMAS ,with Snow.
Rant, Didn't get any Snow Railroad pictures for the Thanksgiving Day Turkey Shoot. Well we
have to keep up the Snow Faith .
Rave, Have to build a plastic Roll Holder for the Theatre, The box it comes in keeps on tearing
and the plastic wrap falls to the floor.Not Sanitary.
Rave, Well the former snitcher that was going to get remarried,DID NOT. Smart Snitcher....
RAVE Major, 29 more Days Till Christmas is Here.Hopefully everyone is visiting Santa and
Have been Nice.
Rant, Long time friend of mine is dying from Major Brain Tumor, He had 90% removed but
doctors have said that some of it is to far down in neck to remove it. So SAD

Well Thats it for right now .May everyone have a very nice start to the Christmas Holidays
and just remember Santa or his elves are Watching You. So be nice,Not Naughty.

:D :( :) :D :( :D

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
From Baron VonKrogg,
Well Hello to everyone and hopefully you all have had a very Happy Thanksgiving, A Happy Christmas
and a Very Joyus New Year,Well here are my Rants and Raves from Before Christmas and New Years
up to this Evening.
Rave, Had a very nice Thanksgiving. Went to Cousins and had a very nice meal and then a very
relaxing late afternoon then a good Supper and then Home.
Rave Theatre was somewhat busy between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Rant, The Hobit was released, What a real trip that Movie is. The new Bond Film ,SkyFall is a really
enjoyable flick.
Rant, Some small hours but things will get better and hopefully So will the monies.
Rave, Getting a few more hours and it is really nice.
Rave, Christmas is almost here, Cousins youngest Daughter just had a Baby Girl. Her name is
Roanoke. A bouncy Baby girl.
Rave, Received quite a bit of Snow, The area looks so nice with snow on the Ground.
Rant, Snow thrower broke. The top of the chute had developed a crack on the top and
needed a 20" peice of lumber to repair the break.
Rave, Its so nice with snow on the ground and all around. May it stay here for a while.
Rave, Hopefully everyone had a very Happy Christmas and now a Happy New Year.
Rave, Congratulations to Prince Willian and Princess Kate. Twins How nice and the next
stop The Royal Thrones and No Charles and Bowles anywhere around.
Rave, There will be more snow comming. How nice.

Well thats it for right now, :P :D :( :) :) :) :) :D

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
From Baron Von Krogg,
Well Happy 2013 to everyone. Hopefully everyone had a very Happy Christmas and a very Joyus New Year
and now a very Happy Valentines Day. Now on to the Rants and Raves,
Rant, Truck went in for major repair, We had to purchase a new Distributor and Hall Efect Generator. Big Money
Rave, Truck now runs very nicely, However still need a few more items for Truck
Rave, Theatre has been very busy,And have been receiving quite a few Hours for work. Very Nice
Rave, Working almost all of next week. Only day off will be Monday and Thursday. Love those Hours.
Rave. Pomerranian Rocky is doing well, Catching up on some well deserved Nap time.
Rant, Rocky keeps getting me up Way to early. Need to sleep till 9am.
Rave Going to Breakfast with Friends on Monday Morning. Need to be up by 7 am to go.
Rant, Must go to bank to get some money. That really stinks.
Rave, Did get extra money from the Theatre. We are doing maintaince and needed to get supplies.
Rave, Ash Wednesday was Yesterday. All practicing Catholics had to receive Ashes, Now Fasting on
Fridays, No Meat,Fish and Chips only on Fridays and yesterday,One meal only.

May everyone have a very safe and enjoyable monthand a quarter and then HAPPY BUNNY DAY :( :D :) :P =/ :pinch: :) :)

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
From Baron Von Krogg,
Well Hello to everyone,Sorry its been a while but things have been very busy. Quite a large ammount
of snow and its been really great. Now for the Rants and Raves,
Rant, Snow blower has had 3 repairs. However the last time was something Stupid. We flooded the
plug and had to have it cleaned.
Rave, Did very well in the Train show in January. Good ammount of money for club and also pocket.
Rant ,Still paying on the Auto repair.
Rave,The club's second Train show did very well. A large ammount of not needed items were sold
at a very reasionable price. It was nice.
Rave, Our one group for the first time didn;t have any members sick or passing away. It was nice to
write that up.
Rave, Snow is almost all gone ,We might have one or two small snow showers but nothing major.
Rant, Our former snitcher is married. What a great loss.
Rave, Getting ready for the EASTER Bunny and BEAGLE Sunday.
Rant, Getting low on Funding ,Looking for any extra work.Thank
May everyone have a very Happy and Joyus Easter Season. :) :pinch: :) :) :D :D :crying: :P

Sundari Harmony

Sundari Harmony

¤I've Fallen¤

• 3,455 posts
  • House:Hufflepuff
*blinks* huh, so The Snitch is back. Woa.

Rave: the Snitch is back!
Rant: I didn't know this months ago!

*snuggles all the Snitchers*

Posted Image
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

w i z a r d i n g r e a l m . n e t

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts

From Baron Von Krogg,

Hello to all of our Favorite Snitchers. Sorry for not being on line as much but work

and items around the residence have been quite busy. Now for the Famous Rants

and Raves,

Rant, So sad to read and see all of the destruction from the Tornado out west.

Our condolences go out to all of the families that lost loved ones and children.

Rave, Receives a nice refund from the Feds on income tax. It helped pay a few

bills.

Rave, The Railroad Spring and summer season are now comming upon us. We

have already had three steam excursions on Mainlines that haven't seen a steam

locomotive since 1957. Its great .

Rant, Still paying on new distributor for auto. Bill wasn't broken down correctly.

Rave, Things in the theatre are changing, We are hoping to get new seating,

new isle lighting and hopefully a new digital theatre mylar display board. Then

no longer need to get an extension ladder to change mylars.

Rant, Fighting some kind of bug, The specialized drugs are doing the correct

job and feeling somewhat better.

Rave, The Theatre has been getting somewhat busy. The new blockbusters

are doing very well.

Rant, Cold Memorial Day weekend. Not real warm but getting there

Rave, Ready for Steam Locomotive Roundhouse tour, So far 60 people have

signed up for the tour. This is a real Major event for everyone,

Rant, Going to schedule off for last weekend in May. Will need to work during

the week.

Rave, Well thats it for right now ,May everyone have a very Safe and Enjoyable

Memorial Day Weekend and remember to honor all of our Vets who have

Fought to keep all of Us Safe.

;)  ;)  :nuts:  ;)  ;)  ;)

veroelf

veroelf

[Silence Means Everything]

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,692 posts

Rave: I Haven't been on here in forever, it's amazing to re-discover this place that I used to spend so much time on.

Rant: Working seven days straight.

Rant: Within those working days, I have to find time to bring my car to the garage. Gas leaking is never a good sign.

ss.jpg

Heavens not a place that you go when you Die
it's that moment in Life when you actually feel Alive

I want to find heaven

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts

From Baron Von Krogg,

Well Hello to everyone. Its been a while since I wrote and things are

somewhat different. Firstly the Rants and Raves,

Rant, The Theatre is really getting busy. However they really need to

train the newbies better. They think only of ONE thing. How many FREE

movies can they see.

Rave Saw the Solar Impulse Aircraft in Cinci,Quite impressive,But not a

really fast Aircraft. However still Quite impressed.

Rant, We had some major Rainstorms pass through and really dampened

some plans.

RAVE This week for work ,Almost Five days straight of long work and late

hours to make it enjoyable.

Rave, Our Traction museum received an almost brand new backup generator

to help run the Equiptment, It was donated by one of our Television Stations

as they received a brand new Generator, The old one was stored and then

donated.

Rant, Had a rolling Power outage. It hit a few cities around my city but didn't

hit my area. My friends and the Job site had power outages and we didn't

have electricity in those areas.

Rant, Well its almost the last days in June and the Fourth of July will soon be

upon us,So the Fireworks will be beginning very shortly. However the

neighborhood will soon be very noisy.

Rave, May everyone have a very enjoyable remainder of the Summer and

hopefully then a very smooth return to the Classrooms.

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts

From Baron Von Krogg,

Well Hello to everyone, Hopefully your Summer Vacation went well and everyone

is ready to return to the dreaded item,SCHOOL, And Studies and Homework and

Tests. But for now here are my Rants and Raves,

Rant, Still waiting on some extra Job Leads,

Rave, Theatre has been quite busy, Have been working 4 and 5 evenings.

Monies are really nice from those nights,

Rant, Still paying off the remainder of the bill from the Auto.  Not nice.

Rave,Will be working both tonight and tomorrow,Both nights till way after closing.

Rave, Both Railroad clubs have had their picnics. Food was very good and a very

nice ammount of Railroad Traffic was viewed and photographed.

Rave, Our Street Railway Museum is getting ready to start placing poles along the

right of way to start hanging overhead wire for a possible operation session in the

fall season.

Rave, May everyone have a very safe and enjoyable remainder of the Summer

and then a very good school year. :(  ;)  :(  ;)  ;)  ;)

mja

mja

.:Medic:.

• Pip
  • 50 posts
  • I am a:Squib

Fellow Snitchers,

I regret to inform the members of The Snitch Harry Potter Community of the passing of one of our long time Snitchers, Timothy "Baron" von Krogg. His obituary is on www.cleveland.com

obituary section is liinked on the bottom of the home page. I have known Tim for about 40 years, both of us having grown up in the railroad hobbyist community in the Cleveland, Ohio area.

We would do well to honor the Baron's memory by paying it forward.

Mark J. Adamcik

"...we few, we happy few, we band of brothers..."

W. Shakespeare, Henry V.

LaLaLuna

LaLaLuna

Countess Devil Spawn

• 7,537 posts

mja, I'm am so sorry that I'm just learning about Timothy's passing. He was a sweet and friendly man. My condolences to you, his long time friend and to his family.

IKWT!

Beginnings:The Great Purification~by Liliana Muddied Black Blood~by Nicola
My Fics
Riddle and Secrets ~ Coming Full Circle ~ Living Memories ~ The Sorting of Priorities
Luna's Loss ~ A Summer's Day ~ Who Would Have Thought ~ Wilted Flower ~ Spring in the Air

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users