Welcome to .: The Snitch Harry Potter Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

post counter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Hermione Granger 19

Hermione Granger 19

.:Chaser:.

• .:Snitch Members:.
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • I am a:Witch
  • House:Gryffindor
Hi,
this is something I noticed, while spending a lot of time here on the snitch. My post counter doesn't work properly. For the past few days (and weeks, since I started my work placement here, which was at the 15.06.) the counter hasn't counted my posts :o or just select few, for everyday I have been posting around 20-30 posts per day and that I have done for 5 1/2 weeks now, but he just counted around 30 of the ~300 posts I've send during the past 5 weeks. Something even stranger is, that I wrote 20-30 posts on monday, but just one got counted, and this number (currnetly 134) hasn't changed for 2 days :huh: , even though I have posted answers to many threats here. I don't know if the number is going to change due to my activity today, but I definitely noticed the counter to count just around 2% of my posts, which is not really what a counter is supposed to count like. A post is a post, whether it's half a book or just one word. :pinch:
Posted Image

LaLaLuna

LaLaLuna

Countess Devil Spawn

• .:Forum Moderator:.
  • 7,537 posts
  • House:Ravenclaw
If most of your posting goes on in the game room, those post don't count. The counter is not turned on in that particular forum.

Hope this answers your question.

IKWT!

Beginnings:The Great Purification~by Liliana Muddied Black Blood~by Nicola
My Fics
Riddle and Secrets ~ Coming Full Circle ~ Living Memories ~ The Sorting of Priorities
Luna's Loss ~ A Summer's Day ~ Who Would Have Thought ~ Wilted Flower ~ Spring in the Air

Sundari Harmony

Sundari Harmony

¤I've Fallen¤

• 3,455 posts
  • House:Hufflepuff
I believe they are also turned off in the introductions and the party room.

Posted Image
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

w i z a r d i n g r e a l m . n e t

LaLaLuna

LaLaLuna

Countess Devil Spawn

• 7,537 posts
  • House:Ravenclaw
No, remember Gary turned it back on to encourage Snitchers to welcome new members? It's only the game room.

IKWT!

Beginnings:The Great Purification~by Liliana Muddied Black Blood~by Nicola
My Fics
Riddle and Secrets ~ Coming Full Circle ~ Living Memories ~ The Sorting of Priorities
Luna's Loss ~ A Summer's Day ~ Who Would Have Thought ~ Wilted Flower ~ Spring in the Air

brownlavender

brownlavender

.:Towel Boy/Girl:.

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • House:Gryffindor
i just read the counter in the game room is off. could you please ask Gary to turn it back on since most of our posting are done there.
remember,
happiness can be found even in the darkest of time
if only one remembers to turn on the lights.

Gary

Gary

.:Quidditch God:.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,723 posts
  • I am a:Wizard
  • House:Hufflepuff
Nope...

some people just spam the game room in order to gain a greater post count - post counts don’t matter, it’s the taking part that counts LoL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users