Welcome to .: The Snitch Harry Potter Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Three Word Story

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

lunaxlovegood

lunaxlovegood

.:Chaser:.

• .:Snitch Members:.
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • I am a:Witch
  • House:Ravenclaw
In the land of the pixies, there lived a beautiful little mushroom which was scared to even think about venturing out and see the land of the humans, who had tragically eaten mushrooms like they had been made for it. However, one day a grumpy giant was sitting near a tiny green elf who snapped, "Give it back!!!"

The giant yelled, "Too Late! I licked your socks! Now they're MINE!!! You must now fish some birds from my pond and put them in a bowl. Then you must fetch a spade, for the time will come when spades are not

this is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
fifteen percent concentrated power of will
five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
and one hundred percent reason to
remember the name

Hermione Granger 19

Hermione Granger 19

• PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • House:Gryffindor
In the land of the pixies, there lived a beautiful little mushroom which was scared to even think about venturing out and see the land of the humans, who had tragically eaten mushrooms like they had been made for it. However, one day a grumpy giant was sitting near a tiny green elf who snapped, "Give it back!!!"

The giant yelled, "Too Late! I licked your socks! Now they're MINE!!! You must now fish some birds from my pond and put them in a bowl. Then you must fetch a spade, for the time will come when spades are not so dangerous anymore
Posted Image

lunaxlovegood

lunaxlovegood

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

The giant yelled, "Too Late! I licked your socks! Now they're MINE!!! You must now fish some birds from my pond and put them in a bowl. Then you must fetch a spade, for the time will come when spades are not so dangerous anymore!" And with that

remember the name

Hermione Granger 19

Hermione Granger 19

• PipPip
  • 140 posts

The giant yelled, "Too Late! I licked your socks! Now they're MINE!!! You must now fish some birds from my pond and put them in a bowl. Then you must fetch a spade, for the time will come when spades are not so dangerous anymore!" And with that venture out to
Posted Image

brownlavender

brownlavender

.:Towel Boy/Girl:.

• Pip
  • 6 posts
[quote name='Hermione Granger 19' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:52 AM' post='264113']

The giant yelled, "Too Late! I licked your socks! Now they're MINE!!! You must now fish some birds from my pond and put them in a bowl. Then you must fetch a spade, for the time will come when spades are not so dangerous anymore!" And with that [i]venture out to look for a
remember,
happiness can be found even in the darkest of time
if only one remembers to turn on the lights.

Headless

Headless

.:Beater:.

• PipPip
  • 162 posts

The giant yelled, "Too Late! I licked your socks! Now they're MINE!!! You must now fish some birds from my pond and put them in a bowl. Then you must fetch a spade, for the time will come when spades are not so dangerous anymore!" And with that venture out to look for a fluffy little spider

This is my siggy. It is very imaginative.

lunaxlovegood

lunaxlovegood

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

The giant yelled, "Too Late! I licked your socks! Now they're MINE!!! You must now fish some birds from my pond and put them in a bowl. Then you must fetch a spade, for the time will come when spades are not so dangerous anymore!" And with that venture out to look for a fluffy little spider that has four

remember the name

Headless

Headless

.:Beater:.

• PipPip
  • 162 posts

The giant yelled, "Too Late! I licked your socks! Now they're MINE!!! You must now fish some birds from my pond and put them in a bowl. Then you must fetch a spade, for the time will come when spades are not so dangerous anymore!" And with that venture out to look for a fluffy little spider that has four pairs of shoes

This is my siggy. It is very imaginative.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users