Welcome to .: The Snitch Harry Potter Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Romance Thread

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

Nymph

Nymph

.:Seeker:.

• .:Snitch Members:.
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts
  • I am a:Witch
  • House:Gryffindor
of course GINNY!=/

1- Harry loves her
2- she loves him :lol:
3- she's kind, smart, talented...
4- she's his best friend's sister
5- there's no other candidate :)

Jokes aside, I think Harry loved Cho only for her beauty, he even didn't know what to talk with her about, and she didn't love him at all, either way she'd choose to be with him, not her friend.

marymcbeth

marymcbeth

Den Mother

• .:Forum Admin:.
  • 3,762 posts
  • House:Hufflepuff
This belongs in the 'who likes who' thread. Please take the discussion over there. When I get time, I'll merge this with that thread. Ta!

Topic to be merged someday.
Mary Beth
Head of Mod Squad

Edit: Re-opened and Merged.

Posted Image Posted Image

All Aboard!

Eilish

Eilish

A new day has come....

• PipPipPip
  • 2,800 posts
  • House:Ravenclaw
Cho is definitely not the option is past and over, however I do like the idea... plus isn't Cho a year older than Harry and thus out of Gryffindor?

Sure most prolly it will Harry and Ginny although I would like to see some other options.

Posted Image

From the tip of his wand burst the silver doe: She landed on the office floor, bounded once across the office, and soared out of the window. Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.

"After all this time?"

"Always" said Snape

..:History Repeats Itself:.. ..:Never Say Never:....:An Unrequited Love:..

Misya

Misya

past, present, future and always..

• PipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Neither! Yikes! Harry needs someone who's brainy and complicated and who can understand him. Cho and Ginny haven't experienced the kind of pain and loss that Harry has experienced, so neither of them would be able to handle him as far as a relationship goes. He's emotional and angry and full of self-doubt and guilt, and rightfully so, and in my opinion, Jo has yet to create a girl who is right for him. She has one last chance though.

Cheers!

*Sunny*

Hmm..Let's think, whos the person? Someone who's brainy and complicated and who can understand him. So far it's Hermione. Hermione is clever, she thinks outside the box, and she's the only one who get Harry out of the Buckbeak's room at Grimauld Place, she understand him..there's a lot of proofs. Cho and Ginny haven't experienced the kind of pain and loss that Harry has experienced, so neither of them would be able to handle him as far as a relationship goes. No..*shakes head* no they haven't and will not. But Hermione..yes, she has, along side Harry. She understands him and she knows. It has been 6 years with Harry. A time more than enough to know Harry inside out. She's there with him from the BEGINNING. When Harry is angry, upset and all? Who's there to calm him down? Hermione!

and I love this, the scene where Hary kneeling beside DD's body. The small hand, belongs to Ginny, take Harry, back to Hermione, who hugs him. A long hug which to me, shows how sorry she was for ignoring things than happened all that year.
Posted Image
Yeah, I ship H/Hr. You've got a problem with that?

wand123

wand123

.:Towel Boy/Girl:.

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • I am a:Wizard
  • House:Hufflepuff
i think jk will bring cho and harry back in the last book because they are so cute together and you have to admit that cho or katie is hot!

bahamut_zero

bahamut_zero

.: Quester :.

• PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • I am a:Wizard

Neither! Yikes! Harry needs someone who's brainy and complicated and who can understand him. Cho and Ginny haven't experienced the kind of pain and loss that Harry has experienced, so neither of them would be able to handle him as far as a relationship goes. He's emotional and angry and full of self-doubt and guilt, and rightfully so, and in my opinion, Jo has yet to create a girl who is right for him. She has one last chance though.

Cheers!

*Sunny*

i'm sorry, but i just have to reply to this.. no one can say stuff about ginny without me having something to say about it. first of all, how could you say that ginny hasn't experienced any kind of loss? sure she hasn't experienced what harry had (who has?), but she's had her own share of dark experiences. i mean, need i mention the chamber of secrets. and wasn't she, luna, and harry, the only ones among the six who were able to hear the voices from the veil? and i'm thinking it's because it's the three of them who's had the worst experience with death. (ginny almost died).

i'm sorry, it's just, the way it's said. it sort of brings ginny down. like the exact opposite of putting her in a pedestal... i just have to say that...

and as for who loves who... well, ginny loves... *drumroll*... ME. :wub: no questions.

... but your taste still lingers on my lips
like i've just placed them upon yours
and i starve
i starve for you

Nat111G15

Nat111G15

.:Beater:.

• PipPip
  • 203 posts
Well, I think that Ginny is good with Harry but I don't think Cho was cause I think she just wanted him cause he felt the same pain about Diggory. Ginny, on the other hand, has always had a thing for Harry and they have so much in common.
I don't think they will get back together in Book 7 cause Harry will be to busy with the horcruxes and Voldemort, and Ginny understood this at the end of book 6.
Soz Harry, but you don't have a very good love life! :wub:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users