Welcome to .: The Snitch Harry Potter Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Word by Word

• Please log in to reply
428 replies to this topic

JackJack

JackJack

Pasta Princess

• .:Snitch Members:.
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost

Unforgiven

Unforgiven

Member of the Darkest Hour

• PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • I am a:Wizard
  • House:Gryffindor
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel

Posted Image

jefsti

jefsti

Vaurien Stromquist

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now

Tanya

Tanya

.:Seeker:.

• PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • I am a:Witch
  • House:Ravenclaw
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though

Roderick

Roderick

same old cloud, claustrophobic on me.

• PipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • House:Slytherin
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they
Posted Image

Eilish

Eilish

A new day has come....

• PipPipPip
  • 2,800 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were

Posted Image

From the tip of his wand burst the silver doe: She landed on the office floor, bounded once across the office, and soared out of the window. Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.

"After all this time?"

"Always" said Snape

..:History Repeats Itself:.. ..:Never Say Never:....:An Unrequited Love:..

Roderick

Roderick

• PipPipPip
  • 827 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick
Posted Image

JackJack

JackJack

Pasta Princess

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and

Unforgiven

Unforgiven

• PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and
agitated

Posted Image

A Hogwart's Loyal

A Hogwart's Loyal

.:I Love Lamp:.

• PipPip
  • 492 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the
<center>
Posted Image
<span style='color:white'>.: Brick is 'Slightly Retarded' Love :.</span>

Unforgiven

Unforgiven

• PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train

Posted Image

jefsti

jefsti

Vaurien Stromquist

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began

JackJack

JackJack

Pasta Princess

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving

Hollycat

Hollycat

Arithmancer

• PipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster

Floo_Ash

Floo_Ash

Nothing to sneeze at...

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past

A Hogwart's Loyal

A Hogwart's Loyal

• PipPip
  • 492 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses
<center>
Posted Image

Roderick

Roderick

• PipPipPip
  • 827 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses that
Posted Image

JackJack

JackJack

Pasta Princess

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses that almost

A Hogwart's Loyal

A Hogwart's Loyal

• PipPip
  • 492 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses that almost appeared
<center>
Posted Image

>Xenon

>Xenon

۰FioNa۰

• PipPip
  • 213 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses that almost appeared blurry.

It seemed more interesting that just to put 'to' for someone to follow 'be'.

Roderick

Roderick

• PipPipPip
  • 827 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses that almost appeared blurry. Suddenly
Posted Image

JackJack

JackJack

Pasta Princess

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses that almost appeared blurry. Suddenly, Harry

jefsti

jefsti

Vaurien Stromquist

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses that almost appeared blurry. Suddenly, Harry noticed

Roderick

Roderick

• PipPipPip
  • 827 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses that almost appeared blurry. Suddenly, Harry noticed Luna's
Posted Image

jefsti

jefsti

Vaurien Stromquist

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses that almost appeared blurry. Suddenly, Harry noticed Luna's small

>Xenon

>Xenon

۰FioNa۰

• PipPip
  • 213 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses that almost appeared blurry. Suddenly, Harry noticed Luna's small banjo

Unforgiven

Unforgiven

• PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses that almost appeared blurry. Suddenly, Harry noticed Luna's small banjo begin

Posted Image

A Hogwart's Loyal

A Hogwart's Loyal

• PipPip
  • 492 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses that almost appeared blurry. Suddenly, Harry noticed Luna's small banjo begin to

....Banjo?! Way to go, Xenon
<center>
Posted Image

Unforgiven

Unforgiven

• PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses that almost appeared blurry. Suddenly, Harry noticed Luna's small banjo begin to rumble

Posted Image

orliwood 77 81

orliwood 77 81

.::.Muggle Knitting Patterns.::.

• PipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts
  • I am a:Muggle
Days ago seemed to be wonderful when Hermione had passed a chocolate to Harry and Ron. Those were dark and filled with the creamiest lemon and raspberry mousse that they could almost feel. Now though they were sick and agitated, the train began moving faster past houses that almost appeared blurry. Suddenly, Harry noticed Luna's small banjo begin to rumble, so
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users