Welcome to .: The Snitch Harry Potter Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your favorite personal creation?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Nanny Tonks

Nanny Tonks

.:Keeper:.

• .:Snitch Members:.
  • PipPip
  • 592 posts
We've got two topics that have authors and readers reveling in each other's works... But be honest. How many of you have created a character, whether an original that you fashioned all on your own, or a canon character that you've turned into your own version of that particular person that you're proud of? Don't give me that look. Every single one of you has a pet character that you're crazy about. At least one. (In Jade's case, I'd be willing to bet Harry's Firebolt that she's got a few...) So let's hear it from the authors. Go on. Gloat. Be proud. You *did* create them in one way or another. So let's hear it.

Personally, I'm fond of my Bellatrix in "Blood Is Thicker Than Water." She evokes such emotion from everyone. Just as she has evoked hatred in canon, she has forced understanding on the most unsuspecting readers. Perhaps she is still hated, but it's not as unadulterated as before.

I'd also like to gloat that my Neville in "At Last," which has sadly not been reposted or worked on since the hack, is quite the Neville I hope the "real" Neville will one day turn out to be. He's smooth, he's witty... And he's got a life behind his eyes that you don't see in JK's works.

Now that I've gloated for today, I'd like to invite all the other wonderful authors here to join me in gloating. Maybe if you show everyone why you like your own characters, the readers will appreciate them that much more. :)

~NT

Jadealinda

Jadealinda

The Jade Serpent

• PipPip
  • 203 posts
  • I am a:Witch
  • House:Ravenclaw

In Jade's case, I'd be willing to bet Harry's Firebolt that she's got a few...

Go online and research prices on Firebolts, NT - you would have won the bet.

To join you in your gloating, I'm proud of several of my characters. Not because I'm particularly clever or because they are earth changing creations, but because I enjoy them. They've opened up whole new worlds of thought for me.

Aurielle is my absolute favorite, but then she's based on my daughter (the girl in the pictures on my siggy and avi.) She gives me a chance to tell a story where I don't have to guess what the world around her thinks and feels - she knows. (The character, not my daughter. If she knew what I was thinking half the time, she'd move to Anarctica...)

Ellebeth is a lot of fun for me too. There's a lot of experience stored up in someone who's lived over a thousand years and I have enjoyed exploring it with her.

Ric is also a favorite, mostly because he represents an "ideal" to me. I wish I had someone in my life who demonstrated his absolute patience, caring, and wisdom, although if I had to live with his sense of humor as Ellebeth has, I may change my mind about that.

As for canon characters - I feel like I'm more a chronicler than a story teller with the them. While I get to play with them, they still go home every night. I guess that's my insecurity with my fictions, I still don't feel that I've made those characters "mine".

Well, Nanny, I won your bet for you, what's my cut?

My fan fictions

Born of Evil: The Story of Aurielle Lestrange, His Mother's Blood & My Newest Fiction Forget Voldemort: Let's ROCK!

Note: Thanks to the lovely girl in my avatar, my daughter Cameron, who very kindly posed as my character Aurielle for me.

Entropist

Entropist

King Of Terrors Forever

• PipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Location:the pit of Furious Fire and Ancient Magic, namely my home in France
  • I am a:Wizard
*gloat, gloat, gloat*

Okay, here comes the Entropist's gloating...

Well, to say i'm not proud of my creation would be of course, pure hypocrisy, lol!

Soooo, where do I start. I'm proud of the characters I introduced in Seal of Chaos, because they have managed to captivate enough readers to draw them into reading the sequels, hehehe! And even in the case of one of them (namely Beth), to use one of these characters in her own story (that was an honour, really!!!)
So, I really like Alexander, because he's, well... the occasion to bring some fun in the serious world of adult wizards. Because he dares!!! He dares to grip someone by the front of his robes and shake him no matter what position this guy holds in the Ministry. He's a wild card. he doesn't play by anyone's rule, only his own...

Now, I really enjoy writing about the "younglings" (that will make Eric laugh...)
Ian, because, well, he's the occasion to show what an Entropist can go through when he's young, and imply some concepts like responsibility. Alexander has already dealt with those, so his apprentice goes through the same.
Kenneth, i love to write about him, because he's the modern knight... he's noble, he's rarely wrong, but he doesn't boast about it. You can't help but liking him. (my girlfriend just picked him as her favourite...)
Alec... well, Alec is the guy I wanted to be in High school. I don't need to develop, I think the point is clear.

Girls, now...
Kieran is such a perfect companion for Ian that you can't like one without liking the other, so...
Julie, well, Julie is the regular teenager who tries to cope with some highly unusual, and (more or less) succeeds. She has her flaws, and I think she's a really complete character.
Phyllis McRoth is my favourite female Character. she's fun, she's witty, and she's a strong minded person. i really like her.

As for the canon characters, I'm quite proud of my approach of Parvati, which was for me, under-exploited in the books... I think I turned her into a nice character...
I really enjoy writing Hermione, because I think this girl has a huge potential as the impressive one. Her duel with Malfoy Was one of the best part I ever wrote (IMO, of course).
writing about a 26 year old Harry is always amusing, because you decide fo what happened to him, so you can make him take any direction. I think my own wasn't too bad.
Finally, Remus, in my stories, since he got rid of his werewolf side, has started to have some fun at last, and there's a fun change in him, since he starts to take sirius' place, as his humour becomes one growing element... I like that way...

But the characters I'm the most proud of are of my own making. They're the Zimmerman Twins, Dora and Demion. and I'm proud of them because after two complete stories and a half, nobody has figured out who they were actually and what they are up too, and still they're liked!!!

Well, enough gloating... who's next?

Second Coming of the King of Terrors!
Back from the Dead!

The inquisitorial vengeance had been hurried by my two-fold escape, and there was to be no more dallying with the King of Terrors
Edgar Allan Poe (The Pit and the Pendulum)

My fiction reborn:
Harry Potter and the Seal of Chaos REDUX

PaulaMcG

PaulaMcG

Author of the Exceptional Martyrizer of Remus

• PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • House:Gryffindor
You may have guessed that I can't help being proud of something I've developed in my fanfiction – not that any of that would make me even another JKR or a popular writer, let alone an author in my own right. I can't believe that the Remus in my fiction (in whose character no suffering has been disposed of, on the contrary) belongs to JKR any more than to me. (So I guess he is a free man, or a free wolf.) And I'm also happy about some original characters of mine – mainly half-breeds and non-humans. They are rather ambiguous creatures, especially Thisby, my favourite, and therefore pose a challenge for such readers to avoid who don't want to be confused by something that's neither clearly admirable nor detestable.

And I'm quite proud of being able to act so humble and write no longer post on this thread.
Posted Image
</span>
<span style='color:Gray'>Remus Lupin and the Revolt of the Creatures</span> <span style='color:Gray'> - and <span style='color:Gray'>short stories on Completed General Fanfiction</span> <span style='color:Gray'> - by PaulaMcG (Eija)</span>
<span style='color:Black'>No one knows you like I do / Nobody can know your heart the way I do /
No one can testify to all that you’ve been through / But this will. (Paul Simon & Derek Walcott, 1997.)</span>

TrinX

TrinX

~The Only Truth I Know is You~

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,914 posts
As far as developed characters go... lol, I like this thread already *beams* I have to say Emily is my favorite, but she's not really a character for me, she's someone who lives in my room and occassionally comes out to play in my stories. She's been part of my subconscious for so long (five years or so) that she's not a character, she's a person I only see once in a while in a story. I don't create anything about her any more- it's just like that, that's who she is. *shrug* As far as created characters- Cynthia is always fun :) Chrysanta has to be my favorite. She's got so much depth (and I even know what it is, lol) and she's just EVIL and fun. *huggles Chrysanta*

Hm, maybe I'll add another, more comprehensive post later.

-Nicole

I don't want you to hurt
I don't want you to sink
But you know what I think? I think you'll be fine
Just hang on and you'll see
But don't make me wait 'til you do to be happy with you
Will you listen to me?
No one can give you courage; no one can thicken your skin
I will not fail so you can be comfortable, Cathy.
I will not lose because you can't win.

-If I Didn't Believe In You - The Last Five Years

Sundari Harmony

Sundari Harmony

¤I've Fallen¤

• .:Forum Moderator:.
  • 3,455 posts
  • House:Hufflepuff
I must say I adore my Sundari. I put so much heart in to her, I'm incredibly proud of the way she has turned out. I hate the way I write any canon characters, I dont think there is a single fic I have written where I actually like it. Wait, I take that back. I liked my Ron in "One Last Slow Dance." That's about it. I'm proud of how all the characters in 'The Silverware Gang' have turned out. Hopefully as I write more I'll like my characters better, namely canons, but I guess we'll see.

Posted Image
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

w i z a r d i n g r e a l m . n e t

Unforgiven

Unforgiven

Member of the Darkest Hour

• PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
I am sorta proud of my Fanfic UNFORGIVEN. I dont know what people think of it. I guess its alright, its a beginners work. Getting better as time goes on.

Posted Image

steve

steve

Raider of the Lost Horcrux

• PipPip
  • 208 posts
Of my works, which isn't much but it's mine, I think I'm proud of two of my OC's, both from Diablo's Fable. First of which is Henry Johnson, bright and thirsty for knowledge yet always an under achiever, he appeals to the slacker in me I guess. Secondly I have Jack Diablo, quite Henry's opposite: clever, witty, and talented he works for perfection.

But my favorite personal creation is... my Song-fic A Little Ditty About Ron and Hermione. I not really a fan of the genre but if I'm feeling down I read it crack a cheesy grin and think "I'm glad I wrote that and not a poll."

Diablo's Fable: A Death Eater's Story
*Chapter Nine added 07/23/07*

The Origins of the Wand
An Essay

A Quidditch Comedy

You can't cross the road if you don't get out of the kitchen

Lindsey

Lindsey

rawr.

• PipPip
  • 572 posts
My favorite character has to Lily (as in named after her grandmother, not Lily Evans) from my fanfics The Next Generation and The New Child of Prophecy. She's so much fun. She's smart and sarcastic, always a fun combination. And she can play Quidditch. She's one of those people that will tell you what she thinks no matter what (for the most part anyways). I love her brothers too.

-Linds

And I think what I just wrote is going over my head
I'm stealing lines from myself
And what I said was never said
It's just a lyrical lie
Made up in my mind

:Mistaken Glory:
:Expect the Unexpected:
:Hippogriffs of a Herd:
:Fiction Press:

Phoenix_Song

Phoenix_Song

The Quill Mistress

• PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
Hmmm...what am I most proud of in my fictions?

I'd have to say it's my Lily. I had no idea what she was going to be like when I started writing her, and I have to say that she's surprised me a few times. I know many of my readers get annoyed with how high strung she is, and how she just refuses to think James is cute, and more recently with her current crush. I like that, actually, that my readers care enough about her, and her relationships to be annoyed. Or maybe it's that they care enough about James...it's really hard to say. But I'm proud of Lily. I don't think she's one-dimensional; I hope she's not one-dimensional. I try to show her as multi-faceted, though she often thinks she's much simpler than she is. Lily is certain that she is guided by logic in all things, but my readers know that she's hardly ever guided by logic at all. Lily wears her heart on her sleeve, and I love that about her.

Regarding other characters, I am extremely pleased with my James in Why Don't You and I. Writing that, I was concerned he would come off as a little "too charming" and perfect, but when I re-read it, I found that his charm is in his flaws. That's what made him such a loveable character in that story (in my opinion).

Posted Image

zsofix

zsofix

Go HolyGrail, go!

• PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • I am a:Squib
Well, well...

I've got a character whom I'm quite fond of... Nay, I'm not proud of him, I just love him! B) He's name is Falko. I use him in my non-fan-fictions and I've decided to put him in my FF... So clumsy, so sad, so cute...
My favourite canon character I've ever used is...Frodo. B) In 'Two Worlds Meet', a Cross-over fic. Anyway, I'm proud of that fic, and I love it more than the other!

That's all...

Fix
"The Memory throws up high and dry all sort of twisted things..."
/T. S. Eliot/

TrinX

TrinX

~The Only Truth I Know is You~

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,914 posts
I think your Marauders/Marauders era characters/Lily are the best I've read anywhere, PS. They are EXACTLY how I imagine them, they're absolutely chock-full of depth and flaws and whatnot, and I think you've captured the essence of the Marauders (which is quite a feat in a story from Lily's POV, lol)- how they're annoying as anything, but also loveable. Unless you're Lily.

That said... I really don't like how the canon characters in The Life Before/Comfortably Numb came out. They're not how I imagine them, they don't do the sort of things I imagine them doing, and I don't even like reading about them. Bah- that's why it's so hard for me to keep writing it- it's gone so horribly off-track from what I wanted *shakes head miserably*

Ok, back to Chrysanta (and characters I like, lol). She's one of the few characters I actually thought out before writing (with the exception of Emily, way back when). I planned out her past (who she was at Hogwarts, who she hung out with), her relationship with all the characters (who puts up with her, who likes her, who doesn't like her), her motivations, why she is where she is, why she did what she did, why she responds to this in a certain way, etc. etc. etc. Usually this kind of stuff only comes out while I'm writing the story- for her, I had most of it planned out before I even started (at least, character mapping-wise) and it was only a matter of filling in the details while I was writing.

Emily, like I said, is difficult to assess as a character. She's been in existence so long- granted, her role in my stories has changed (she initially popped up as the next DADA professor, lol) and she and Cynthia have flip-flopped a lot of plot points and character traits (originally, it was Cynthia who had gone about living as a muggle and Emily was in the wizarding world). But the essence of Emily has been there all along. I have to say, though, there have only been a couple of places in which she became a real character in my writing- not just a plot point or one of the friends. One is in The Life Before and the other is in the whole of After All These Years. She finally acquired flaws and there are times when she is actually unlikeable- and for me, that's a great achievement.

As far as canon characters go, I really like how Lily and James turned out in 24 Hours of Pure Agony, and again in Skipping Stones, or Lily Waits. Sometimes it's really hard for me to depict them the way I see them, but they really turned out how I wanted in those two.

All right, enough rambling B) *scampers off*

-Nicole

I don't want you to hurt
I don't want you to sink
But you know what I think? I think you'll be fine
Just hang on and you'll see
But don't make me wait 'til you do to be happy with you
Will you listen to me?
No one can give you courage; no one can thicken your skin
I will not fail so you can be comfortable, Cathy.
I will not lose because you can't win.

-If I Didn't Believe In You - The Last Five Years

phoenixwriter

phoenixwriter

.:Medic:.

• Pip
  • 56 posts
Proud? Proud atmy work is rather difficult but well I'm surely proud at the situations or let it say the emotions which are displayed not only by my characters but by the atmosphare too.
If then people dare to read my work and give a review is this what I hear very often. Yeah, I suppose this is something I really like.

As for OC till now I just had one and that was rather limited in Dialog only but nevertheless I think Jessie is a rather typical Teenager and well this short story is anyway nothing like: They lived post Hogwarts happily after.
Rather this Jessie is quite missunderstood by her mother Hermione. I'm there rather sure that this OC will come back in another story. I really think she is well done.

My Fics:

<TABLE>
<TABLE STYLE="filter:glow(color= blue strength= 8)"><TR><TD>Back to life:</TABLE> “But you’re here and alive, so tell me, how are you?” she asked once more as she held his hand.
<TABLE STYLE="filter:glow(color= purple strength= 8)"><TR><TD>The Low Shine of Light</TABLE>Harry opened his eyes again and stared at the ceiling while in the back of his mind a small voice kept asking, “Why me? Why didn’t he choose Neville? I don’t want this, let somebody else take my place…. why can’t I be someone, anyone else than Harry Potter?”
<TABLE STYLE="filter:glow(color= red strength=8)"><TR><TD> Please, Please Forgive me! </TABLE> She saw how the light emerged from the tip of her wand and formed a mist around the sixteen year-old boy who stood a few steps from her. The dark trees around them made this night even darker than it already was. The sound of her yelling the spell still rang through the silence, but a shriek from the girl at her left side interrupted that echo. At that moment, a blaze of green light hit the mist in front of the black haired boy.

<TABLE STYLE="filter:glow(color= red strength= 8)"><TR><TD> The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and to be loved in return </TABLE>

Angel

Angel

saranghae.

• .:Forum Admin:.
  • 9,365 posts
  • House:Slytherin
Gloating's bad.. But I shall do it anyway kekeke...

Personal Creation
My personal creation which I like is Rena Angé and Irene Relimn (both from the revised version of 7th Year: Quest for the Second Gemini... *nudges readers there =P *plug, plug, plug*)

Rena Angé isn't the normal teenager. She's basically the youngest of the group and she doesn't like to be bossed around by her older cousin or to be controlled. She get's into trouble and has a tendency to releash her anger frequently. But behind her rough exterior is just a girl trying to find her place in the world. She's been hurt before in her previous school and doesn't like getting too close with people- afraid to get hurt again.
I loved creating Rena because she's not a one-dimensional character. She has traits and personality that makes her stand out. She could be sweet as pie one moment and the next moment she could be sending a hex your way. She's not just some person acting tough. She IS tough, but she puts up the act anyway to hide her true self. Also, it's just randomly fun writing her moodswings ^_^

Irene Relimn is quite a complicated character. She's the new DADA teacher in Harry's 7th Year but her name is the most they know about her. Her outside expression hides her true thoughts. She always seems to be reading student's minds. She seems strict yet friendly. Cold yet welcoming. Yes, those are quite a combination of traits at one time, but she is all.
It was fun creating Irene during the first installment of 7th Year because I already knew what I wanted her to be like. The "Mysterious-New-Teacher". I had the students run into her on several occasions and each encounter would leave the students confused. I gave her a mysterious aura around her during those encounters and had the students sense this mystery. She's a very interesting character to write about and weave into my plot. Her sister is just as fun, of course... her sister is another topic... =]

Canon Character
My favourite character I molded was Draco Malfoy in Snake Eyes. Having the story written in first person was the first thing I knew I wanted from this story. Malfoy had always been an interesting character to me during the books and I always thought : Who's the person behind those cold words?
Then my Draco Malfoy was born. I knew I could get people to hold pity and sympathy for Draco yet I could still have Draco be the same cold, mean person he was.
It was just intriguing writing Draco. Many times I had to keep in mind "this is Draco Malfoy" just so I could keep his original personality in tact. I had to show how he was fighting with his own demons while he tried to realize who he really was. I realize now that Snake Eyes was more of a "soul-searching" fic than a Romance fic (as it turned out to be some-what). *pets Draco* =]

*Putters off*

Smile .Park YooChun. Love
Posted Image

MrsFiggsCat

MrsFiggsCat

Growing Old Disgracefully

• PipPip
  • 172 posts
I don't think I can really claim credit for any of my 'personal creations' - virtually all of them are real people lightly disguised. One or two of them, though, seem to have come off particularly well: Peter Hewitt, Kathy's husband in As the 7th Month Dies is just as much like his original as I wanted him to be (I scrapped the 6 kids, though; I didn't think I could handle a family of eight motormouths!) Brian Prewett, too, has just the right 'overgrown-schoolboy' enthusiasm for things mechanical that I wanted to put over, having first introduced him to the light of cyberday in Walpurgisnacht as very much the junior member of the team.

Of the canon characters I've borrowed, my favourite has to be Petunia Dursley. The more I think about her, the more I feel that someone should take up the cudgels on her behalf - that poor woman has about 40 years of low self-esteem to overcome! - no volunteers? Oh well, it'd better be me, then!

:cat:
If you haven't already, now is the time to read
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Walpurgisnacht
As the Seventh Month Dies

*Liliana*

*Liliana*

The Storyteller

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,969 posts
Okay, if any of you have delved into Ms. Rowling's site, you would've read how much effort and detail she put into Dean Thomas' character. She actually felt connected to him because she seemed to know him personally.

That's how I feel about my own Riona Dyrdra, who's a product of the system of the magical world (if I say anything else, I might spoil future chapters for my readers). She's in two of my fanfics (Harry Potter and the Secret of Gryffindor and The Original Order of the Phoenix), and I try to reveal her past through both of them. I'm having a blast weaving and tying in all the information needed for her role in my stories, and I've even written a short eight page biography about her.

But since I'm not done with either fanfics, further information of Riona will have to be added later, I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

Wolf

Wolf

.:Prowling the forums:.

• PipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts
Hehehe... got side tracked to this part of the forum as I saw that Eija was posting in one of the threads there and... well... I was curious. !!!

My favourite personal creation? Yow... tough cookie here.

I must say that I am very fond of Yannick Silverleaf. He is the main character of my first fic and thus the first character I created in a HP fan fic. My biggest fear while writting about his was that I would make him apear too perfect and have him branded with the "Gary Sue" label. While this has not happened and I doubt that it will now, I do still have this little fear present each time I write. My main object when writing about him in this fic was to write about Hogwarts and the year right after OotP, while steering away from the Cannon character as I feel they are JKR's creation and leave her the choice of what happens to them, in a way. He now is evolving in his own way, with his magic gift, his own worries of an enemy and worries of the heart and mastering the magic of his lineage. I doubt will have much in the fight against Voldy as I leave this side of the story to JKR.

Two other characters that I am happy of having created is Gran, Gwenaelle Silverleaf, and her husband (now a ghost) Aidan Silverleaf. They are the founders of the Silverleaf wizard line and while I did not write much about them, I have plenty of ideas and little notes of things to write... Gran was a very interesting character to create and I really like making her remind the reader that she has been around for a long time, without making her boasting about it.

One of the newest addition to the story and rapidly growing into a favourite one is Alwena Silverleaf. At the start of the story, I had not created her. When I did create her, I did not plan on her having a big major role. Now, having gotten her into a few chapters, including one where she talks with Yannick and having had a few Istant Message chats with Erwan (Entropist) I must say I am very happy to have created this little devil. Lots of plans for her for the future.

Well... there you have it. I like all my characters but the above four are my favs.
.:My Fanfics:.
Completed: Discovery for a new student. and Six Years After
Planned: Chaos and Eternity (story skeleton being fleshed out)

.:Recommended Fics:.
Entropist and Lumia (aka: gmhpfan)
Fic World (repository of fics by Wolf, Entropist and Lumia)
Beginning: The Keeper of Swyn Llyfr by *Liliana*
Riddle and Secrets and Coming Full Circle by Lalaluna

JessicaH

JessicaH

Charlie's fangirl

• PipPip
  • 120 posts
Millie, definitly Millie. I'm really proud of her. I cannot really say more about her, because she is still supposed to be a mystery to those who read Spirits in the future, and I don't want to give away my story.

Right now I'm working on my fifth chapter, where the readers will find out more about her character but I'm still holding out on her real identity for a while longer. Maybe I'll give you her last name in chapter 6....
Casualties of War Post-war Hermione/Blaise

Spirits in the Future Post-Hogwarts, Harry/Ginny - gen

First Kisses My Harry/Ginny one-shot

Deceptive Appearances Charlie/Hermione - Historic AU

Millieweasley - My Livejournal

Chloe

Chloe

In Darkness Light May Be Found

• PipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
  • I am a:Muggle
Well, I've got quite a few chracters made. But I really feel like I know two of them, Huo and Crystal, best of all.

Crystal is a shy girl who cares about her friends deeply, even though Huo is a hard one to be friends with. ^_^ She may be Harry's oldest daughter, but she sure doesn't act it. You can almost forget who she's related to. Crystal seems to have inherited some of her parents' bravery, however. She uses her magical gift to capture a creature that plays a main role in The Tale of Two Opposites. Or actually, two creatures. Crystal is also a friendly girl, once who break through her shell, that is.

Huo...is...Huo. She has the worst temper of anybody, maybe even worst the traditional Weasley temper. Past her fiery spirit, though, you encounter a great friend. She's not the easiest person to live with, but that makes her all the more fun to write!

These are my top two favorites. I don't particularly like Priest Cyrus, but he does have a part to play, so I have to keep him.

JessicaH

JessicaH

Charlie's fangirl

• PipPip
  • 120 posts
I know I already said Millie in Spirits of the future - and I am really proud of her, but she is getting company.

Lily (Harry's and Ginny's daughter) is turning out really well I think. A prankster with a bit too big of an ego and not always intuned with other peoples feelings but always with her heart in the right place and really protective of those she love. Not to mention that she managed to tame peeves...

Kevin Creevy the eight year old son of Luna and Colin - a whole lot of fun and a really attention seeking little boy that demands more pagetime than I originally planned for him. Breaks everything he comes in contact with and have no understanding of the words modesty, no or dangerous.

Catherine Weasley, the soon-to-be five-year-old daughter of Ron and Hermione. A bushy haired red head with her father's smile and her mother's know-it-all attitude, who refuses to be called Cathy and thinks her mother know's everything.
Casualties of War Post-war Hermione/Blaise

Spirits in the Future Post-Hogwarts, Harry/Ginny - gen

First Kisses My Harry/Ginny one-shot

Deceptive Appearances Charlie/Hermione - Historic AU

Millieweasley - My Livejournal

ClosetHPF

ClosetHPF

.:Quidditch Captain:.

• PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts
  • I am a:Squib
I don't really have a favourite character since I have written (still in progress) only 1 fan fiction. At least all the characters are original :rolleyes: . The Mason Quints are the only characters that came from a dream.

Thanks for reading.
The Rock of Ages General <span style='color:yellow'>Last Update: 28 May 2007</span>

Unforgiven

Unforgiven

Member of the Darkest Hour

• PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
I am proud of my Fic: The Great Mages of Erreth Akebbe

I dont know, its much better writing and an original storyline. I like it, I hope you do to...

Sirius

Posted Image

Sunny

Sunny

Spectacular

• PipPip
  • 495 posts
I'm proud of my Hayley. And I can tell you that she seems to be everything else but complex at first but there is more than meets the eye to her which is why I like her so much.

Admittedly, she can be a prat from time to time, but she can also be nice if she wants to although she will do some ... let's say, unusual things ....

This town is colder now
I think it's sick of us
I've got my heart set
on anything but you

Stop and stare
I've become what I can't be
you start to wonder
why you're here not there

briseis09

briseis09

Fanfiction Reader

• .:Forum Moderator:.
  • 128 posts
  • I am a:Muggle
=/ I haven't got a favourite of my own just yet. But, if there was one that I do like, it has got to be my October Challenge: The Penguin. I think only because I laughed at the end after I read it. And, I read it from another person's persepective, thus, the laughter.

Go and find out. I don't know if it will make you laugh, but it might.

:P Here's to hoping...

With Much Love, Hugs, Kisses & Cares,
Briseis09 (Arlene)

---------------------------------------------

hpslytherinpride00032_zps6dbb0be5.jpg

113LJBriseis09sFanfictions_zps41832e43.j

---------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users