Welcome to .: The Snitch Harry Potter Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New member here!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dracothedragon

dracothedragon

.:Towel Boy/Girl:.

• .:Snitch Members:.
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • I am a:Witch
  • House:Slytherin
Hello!!

I am dracothedragon. Why? 'Cos I love Slytherins - Snape happens to be my avatar, and my screen username is quite similar to my Pottermore username, and yes, I'm a Snake over there as well!! :snake:

I'm 23 yrs old, that's not too old, I guess...

I first got into HP in 1999 when I devoured the first four books, and I haven't looked back since.

I'm currently obsessed with Pottermore, and all kinds of HP forums where I can be sorted. I want to prove that I'm truly a :snake:

Why else would I be here :)

Hope to have a great time!!

"He has *her* eyes...if you truly loved her..."

"No one...can know it"

"I shall never reveal the best of you, Severus"

"Your word - "

"- how you risk your life everyday to protect the boy"

- THE PRINCE'S TALE, HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2

LaLaLuna

LaLaLuna

Countess Devil Spawn

• .:Forum Moderator:.
  • 7,536 posts
  • I am a:Witch
  • House:Ravenclaw
Welcome!

Unfortunately this is a short welcome because the forums will close soon, but it's great to have you aboard. Have fun!

Hanna

IKWT!

Beginnings:The Great Purification~by Liliana Muddied Black Blood~by Nicola
My Fics
Riddle and Secrets ~ Coming Full Circle ~ Living Memories ~ The Sorting of Priorities
Luna's Loss ~ A Summer's Day ~ Who Would Have Thought ~ Wilted Flower ~ Spring in the Air

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

Baron Von Krogg

• .:Snitch Members:.
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts
  • I am a:Wizard
  • House:Gryffindor
From Baron Von Krogg,

Well hello again to all of you great snitchers out there. It is so nice to see our beloved boards returned.
I have been a loyal member of the snitch family since its very beginnings a long time ago and have made
a great ammount of aquaitances through the years. May the renewed snitch be around for a long time
and may all of the snitchers stay loyal

Have a good Day ,,,, Baron Von Krogg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users